Dear C-HPP member,
This is the VI. newsletter (4 volume, 1 issue) of C-HPP Wiki giving overview on the most important news, updates and announcements concerning C-HPP initiative. Please disseminate this Newsletter among your group members and colleagues
Important events and news reported on the Wiki are the following:
- Program and presentations of last 14th C-HPP workshop in Xiamen is available on the C-HPP WIki.
- (C-)HPP related programs and events planned at HUPO 2016 in Taipei is available online and is continuously updated on the Wiki.
- If you have presentation or posters in Taipei, which you intend to share with the community, please upload the pdf version to the Wiki or send it to Peter Horvatovich.
- The C-HPP EC is encouraging all chromosome teams to participate on the poster sessions on Monday 19 September 2016 09:30 - 10:30 (Even Numbers of Chr. 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16,18, 20, 22.+X, Y) and 15:30-16:30 (Odd Numbers of Chr. 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, Mito). Poster Awards (Cash Prize and Award Certificate by HUPO President) will be given to Total 7 Best Outstanding Poster Presenters at the Closing Ceremony. Further details are available at here. Please add your abstract on the Wiki or send it to Peter Horvatovich.
- The latest Human Proteome Project Data Interpretation Guidelines (Version 2.1.0 - July 28, 2016) is available in docx word format at SOP page of the Wiki.
- To enhance collaboration between chromosome teams, please do not forget to update your Wiki page and mention your latest achievements!
Your contribution for the Wiki is essential to facilitate information exchange between the chromosome teams and enhance collaborations.
With best regards,