|SUN, Sept 18%
%%HPP Investigators Meeting
08:00-15:30%%%Taipei Int’l Convention Center
Room 101B, 202A, South Lounge (3F)
|MON, Sept 19%
%%Joint Cluster Group Mtg.
%%C-HPP Poster Session
9:30 - 10:30 & 16:20-17:30%
|THURS, Sept 22%
%%HPP Post-Congress Day
08:30 - 18:00%%%Fleur de Chine Hotel,
Sun Moon Lake, Nantou
HPP Plenary Session I
(Rm 101B: See Appendix 1)
Moderators: Young-Ki Paik & Fernando Corrales
8:00-08:55: Rm 101B
Chair: Michael Snyder (SSAB Chair)
(C-HPP, B/D-HPP, Bioinformatics, Ab, MS)
09:00-09:30%%%HPP Plenary Lecture 1
Chair: Fernando Corrales
Genomics for HPP
Michael Snyder, Stanford Univ. CA
09:30-10:00%%%HPP Plenary Lecture 2
Chair: Christoph M. Overall
“Emerging Tech” -Small ORF Analysis
Alan Saghatelian, Salk Inst. CA
Coffee Breaks (Sign up the Cluster Meeting)
C- and B/D-HPP separate sessions
13:10-15:20 Joint Cluster Session
(1). Introduction (5-10 min)
-What is “Cluster Collaboration?” (Appendix 2) (Young-Ki Paik)
Move to each designated room for Break-out session
(2). Break-out Session (120 min)
A. Cancer Cluster Group (Rm 101B): Led by Siqi Liu, Ed Nice & Hui Zhang
▶International Cancer Collaboration: Australia and US (15 min)
Moonshot Project & Int’l Cancer Proteomics Collaboration
Mark Baker (HUPO President), Phil Robinson (ProCan) and Jerry Lee (NCI Office)
▶Introduction of B/D-HPP Cancer (20 min)
Hui Zhang and Colleagues
▶Discussion on the Strategic Points (Appendix 1) (85 min)
B. IVTT Cluster Group (Rm 202A) (120 min)
Led by Gyorgy Marko-Varga Joshua LaBaer
▶Discussion on the Strategic Points (Appendix 1)
C. Reproductive Disease (South Lounge) (120 min)
Led by Charles Pineau & Ghasem Hosseini Salekdeh
▶Discussion on the Strategic Points (Appendix 1)
Note: While both Membrane Proteins and Neurodegenerative Disease groups may join one of above groups, they may have their own Cluster meeting (203 and 102) on Monday early morning (07:30-8:30).
15:20 HPP Meeting Ends
Joint Cluster Mtg.
(C- and B/D-HPP)
Membrane Cluster Group (Rm 203)
Neurodegenerative Disease Group (Rm 102)
(subject to change w/o notice)
09:30-16:30C-HPP Poster Session
C-HPP Session 2
(Chair: Lydie Lane, Co-Chair: Peter Horvatovich)
● 09:30-10:30: Session 1
(Even Numbers of Chr. 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16,18, 20, 22.+X, Y)
● 15:30-16:30: Session 2
(Odd Numbers of Chr. 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, Mito)
● Poster Awards (Cash Prize and -Award Certificate by HUPO President) will be given to Total 7 Best Outstanding Poster Presenters at the Closing Ceremony.
12:20-13:30%%%C-HPP Session 3
C-HPP PIC Meeting (with Lunch: Rm 202A)
1. Report Session (L. Lane)
2. Approval of Pending. Agenda (YK Paik)
3. Nomination and Election (Chris Overall)
4. Future Plans (2016-19) (YK Paik)
List of Appendices1. HPP Investigators Meeting Agenda
2. New C-HPP Strategies (Cluster Collaboration &Top 50 MP Marathon and)
3. C-HPP Poster Session Guides
4. C-HPP PIC Meeting Agenda
5. HPP Post-Congress Day Agenda
6. Bioinformatics HUB Program
7. Hotel Reservation Form (Fleur De Chine, Sun Moon Lake)
8. 16th C-HPP Workshop in Brazil
Moderator: Gil Omenn
Joint B/D and C-HPP EC meeting
HPP Update Session:
(1) Highlights from Congress and discussions of B/D, C-HPP, Resource Pillars
(2) Bioinformatics Hub, JPR special issue 2016 and future, experience with HPP MS Guidelines v2.1.
Open discussion about recent strategic successes and strategic planning for next year and for 5 years: aims, directions, changes, deliverables
HPP Plenary Lecture 3, “Lung Cancer Genomics”, Dr. Sung-Liang Yu, NUT, Taiwan
Reports on the Cluster Meeting (C- & B/D-HPP+CPTAC)
3. Reproductive Dis
4. Membrane Proteins
5. Neurodegenerative Disease,
HPP Concluding Session
1. SSAB Members’ Feedback, led by Cathy Costello
2. HPP Operations & Communication matters (C. Pineau, C. Borchers)
3. Resources and Funding
4. Publications, including assessment of 2016 JPR special issue.
5. Strategic objectives & planned meetings and workshops, Brazil, 2016, and beyond
Boat Tour with Informal Discussion
Dinner and Social Mixer
Table 2. A Proposed List of Cluster Groups and Meeting Rooms
|Cluster Group||Coordinators**||C-HPP Members||B/D- and CPTAC***||Meeting Room|
|Membrane Protein||Daniel Figeys, Yu-Ju Chen||Chr. 3, 4, 6, 7, 18, 21||Open to all HPP groups||Rm 203|
|Neurodegenerative Disease||Jong Shin Yoo, Andrea Urbani||Chr. 1, 6, 11, 12, Mt.||HBPP, Autoimmune, open to all HPP groups||Rm 102|
Exhibit Hall: 09:30-10:30 Even No Chr Teams and 15:30-16:30 Odd No Chr Teams
Co-Chairs: Lydie Lane and Peter Horvatovich
Poster sessions are intended to showcase research in a format that is easy to scan and absorb quickly. This session is designed to facilitate more in-depth discussion of the research than is typically possible in a symposium format.
Session 1: 09:30 - 10:30, Monday, Sept 19
Chromosomes #-Even Number of Chromosome Teams (2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, X, Y)
Session 2: 15:30 - 16:30, Monday, Sept 19
Chromosomes #-Odd Number of Chromosome Teams (1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, Mitochondria) and Related Technologies (Pillars: Bioinformatics, MS and Ab)
- Evaluation Team for the Best Posters: Lydie Lane and Peter Horvatovich will organize the evaluation committee for selecting the awardees.
- Poster Awards (Cash Prize and Award Certificate Issued by HUPO President) will be given to 7 Best Outstanding Poster Presenters based on the merits of contents, the significance of discovery and deliverables.
- In addition to the C-HPP research subjects (e.g., mapping missing proteins, ASV, PTM on each chromosome), any papers related to common technology or resources applicable to C-HPP can also be presented. All eligible presenters (first authors or senior authors) should be one of the C-HPP members (PI, co-PI or participating members).
- Posters should be prepared according to the guideline set by HUPO Congress organizer. Poster Presentation Guidelines (see details at here)
The purpose of the poster sessions is to offer another type of opportunity to present up-to-date researches, new ideas, or best practices. Authors are requested to meet and discuss their work with interested parties on the days of presentation.
- Poster Display
Dimension of Display board is 100cm width by 200cm height. The paper number will be mounted on the top of the board by the Congress staff. The poster should be measured within horizontally 90cm max and vertically 120cm max.
- The presentation number assigned to your poster must be placed in the upper left corner of the poster.
- Be sure to include the Abstract Title, Authors’ Names and Affiliations centered at the top of the poster.
- Use the headings “Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions” to identify the poster layout.
- The text of your presentation should be visible from 3 feet away. Therefore, a large font (20 point or larger) for the primary text should be applied for, and an even larger font for headings.
- DO NOT MAIL YOUR POSTER to the HUPO 2016 Congress venue but hand carry to the meeting site.
- Please add your abstract on the Wiki or send it to Peter Horvatovich.
Click here to go the overview of C-HPP activities in HUPO 2016, Taipei.