|SUN, Sept 27%%%HPP General Investigators Meeting
|MON, Sept 28%%%C-HPP (Part 1)
7:30 - 09:00 & 16:20-17:30
|TUES, Sept 29%%%C-HPP (Part 3)
Principal Investigator Council Meeting
13:15 - 14:15%%%Room 12
|Oct 1, Thursday
HPP Post-Congress Day
Venue: SFU Harbour Centre
08:30 - 16:30
(Chaired by Gil Omenn)
Progress of HPP
09:00: Overview and Metrics
09:20: C-HPP highlights
09:40: B/D-HPP highlights
10:00: PeptideAtlas/neXtProt 2015 updates
10:20: Human Protein Atlas 2015%%%10:40: JPR C-HPP 2015 SI and Highlights
11:30: Lunch break-out Sessions
C-HPP (Rm 18)
B/D-HPP (Rm 19)
13:30: Crowd-Sourcing Prot.
14:00: Testis Proteins
15:00: Membrane Proteins
16:00: Reports from Breakout Session
16:30: Plan of HPP activities
Details in Appendix 1
● Session 1: 07:30-09:00 (Chr Odd No. 1, 3, 5….21)
Session 2: 16:20-17:30 (Chr Even No. 2, 4,.22.+X, Y, Mito.)
● Poster Awards (Cash Prize and Award Certificate by HUPO President) will be given to Total 10 Best Outstanding Poster Presenters at the Closing Ceremony.
Details in Appendix 2
MON, Sept 28%%%C-HPP (Part 2)
Bioinformatics Session 13:15 - 14:15%%%Room: 12
(Chair Eric Deutsch)
● Topics: “What is sufficient evidence for publishing claims of detection of missing proteins?”
● Speakers: Eric Deutsch, Reudi Aebersold and more (details will be updated later).
(Chair: Young-Ki Paik)
● Lunch will be provided to all PIC members and invited members: C-HPP EC, SSAB, Co-PIs)
● Agenda (in part)
- Nomination/Elections of co-Chair, American Rep
- Restructuring the C-HPP groups
- Publication Issues of C-HPP Achievements
- 2016 Plans and more
WED, Sept 30%%%HPP Keynote Session
14:30 - 16:20
Two keynote talks and multiple invited oral presentations.
● Highlights of Sun-Wed HPP
● Strategies for identifying “missing proteins”/ Novel Proteins etc.
● SRM/SWATH-MS: -HPP Deliverables 2016%%%● C-HPP, Cross-Chr PL
● B/D-HPP, Popular/ priority proteins etc
● Antibody Pillar, K.D. Validation Initiative; etc.
● Proposed Crowd-Sourcing Project
● Summary and Discussion of Goals and Deliverables for 2016-2017(All, including SSAB members).
PIC Members Invited to This Meeting (as of August 1, 2015).
Fuchu He (Chr 1), Lydie Lane (Chr 2), Toshihide Nishimura (Chr 3), Yu Ju Chen (Chr 4), Rainer Bischoff (Chr 5), Paul Keown (Chr 6), Mark Baker (Chr 7), Pengyuan Yang (Chr 8), Je-Yoel Cho (Chr 9), Joshua Labaer (Chr 10), Jong Shin Yoo (Chr 11), Visith Thongboonkerd (Chr 12), Young-Ki Paik (Chr 13), Jérome Garin (Chr 14), Gilberto B Domont (Chr 15), Fernando Corrales (Chr 16), William S. Hancock (Chr 17), Alexander Archakov (Chr 18), György Marko-Varga (Chr 19), Siqui Liu (Chr 20), Daniel Figeys (Chr 21), Charles Lee and Akhileshi Pandey (Chr 22), Tadashi Yamamoto (Chr X), Ghasem Hosseini Salekdeh (Chr Y), Andrea Urbani (Mito).
Co-PIs of each Chromosome team, Members of C-HPP EC & SSAB, Amos Bairoch, Emma Lundberg, Eric Deutsch, Christoph Borchers and *Designated New PI candidates: Peter Horvatovich (for Chr 5), Ed Nice (for Chr 7): We will warmly welcome those additional designated New PI candidates for chromosome teams other than Chr 5 and 7.
- Welcome Remarks
- Election of the C-HPP Co-Chair Representing ‘America’ (North and South)
- Discussion and Approval of C-HPP Restructuring Plans (see attached Appendix 6)
- Discussion and Approval of the New PI candidates who will replace the current PIs (Chr 5, Chr 7, possibly more from Sunday 27th Break-out session) who will start their terms from January 1, 2016.
- 2016 Plans:
- 14th C-HPP Workshop in Shanghai, China (early Summer, 2016)
- JPR SI publication plans (Bill Hancock)
- Initiation of Cross-Chromosome Works and more.
6. Open discussion on how to further stimulate C-HPP Activities
Presenation of Young-Ki Paik in pdf format is available here.
Click here to go the overview of C-HPP activities in HUPO 2015, Vancouver.