|SUN, Sept 27%%%HPP General Investigators Meeting
|MON, Sept 28%%%C-HPP (Part 1)
7:30 - 09:00 & 16:20-17:30
|TUES, Sept 29%%%C-HPP (Part 3)
Principal Investigator Council Meeting
13:15 - 14:15%%%Room 12
|Oct 1, Thursday
HPP Post-Congress Day
Venue: SFU Harbour Centre
08:30 - 16:30
(Chaired by Gil Omenn)
Progress of HPP
09:00: Overview and Metrics
09:20: C-HPP highlights
09:40: B/D-HPP highlights
10:00: PeptideAtlas/neXtProt 2015 updates
10:20: Human Protein Atlas 2015%%%10:40: JPR C-HPP 2015 SI and Highlights
11:30: Lunch break-out Sessions
C-HPP (Rm 18)
B/D-HPP (Rm 19)
13:30: Crowd-Sourcing Prot.
14:00: Testis Proteins
15:00: Membrane Proteins
16:00: Reports from Breakout Session
16:30: Plan of HPP activities
Details in Appendix 1
● Session 1: 07:30-09:00 (Chr Odd No. 1, 3, 5….21)
Session 2: 16:20-17:30 (Chr Even No. 2, 4,.22.+X, Y, Mito.)
● Poster Awards (Cash Prize and Award Certificate by HUPO President) will be given to Total 10 Best Outstanding Poster Presenters at the Closing Ceremony.
Details in Appendix 2
MON, Sept 28%%%C-HPP (Part 2)
Bioinformatics Session 13:15 - 14:15%%%Room: 12
(Chair Eric Deutsch)
● Topics: “What is sufficient evidence for publishing claims of detection of missing proteins?”
● Speakers: Eric Deutsch, Reudi Aebersold and more (details will be updated later).
(Chair: Young-Ki Paik)
● Lunch will be provided to all PIC members and invited members: C-HPP EC, SSAB, Co-PIs)
● Agenda (in part)
- Nomination/Elections of co-Chair, American Rep
- Restructuring the C-HPP groups
- Publication Issues of C-HPP Achievements
- 2016 Plans and more
WED, Sept 30%%%HPP Keynote Session
14:30 - 16:20
Two keynote talks and multiple invited oral presentations.
● Highlights of Sun-Wed HPP
● Strategies for identifying “missing proteins”/ Novel Proteins etc.
● SRM/SWATH-MS: -HPP Deliverables 2016%%%● C-HPP, Cross-Chr PL
● B/D-HPP, Popular/ priority proteins etc
● Antibody Pillar, K.D. Validation Initiative; etc.
● Proposed Crowd-Sourcing Project
● Summary and Discussion of Goals and Deliverables for 2016-2017(All, including SSAB members).
Date: Monday, Sept 28, 2015
Location: Room: 12
Orgnizer: Eric Deutsch
In this workshop, the current and future HPP data guidelines will be discussed. The goal of the workshop is to understand where the existing guidelines have served the HPP well and poorly, and discuss a proposed set of new guidelines, specifically in the context of advancing confident detections of missing proteins. Each subtopic will be introduced separately, followed by discussion by the workshop participants. Full audience participation is encouraged. The major subtopics include: current HPP data guidelines, data deposition in ProteomeXchange, the 1% protein-level FDR requirement, manual inspection of extraordinary claims, consideration of alternate explanations of the data, use of synthetic reference peptides, and the use of SRM to confirm shotgun results.
Presentation of Eric Deutch on "Enhancing Novel Claim Reporting Guidelines" is available in pdf here.
Click here to go the overview of C-HPP activities in HUPO 2015, Vancouver.