|SUN, Sept 27%%%HPP General Investigators Meeting
|MON, Sept 28%%%C-HPP (Part 1)
7:30 - 09:00 & 16:20-17:30
|TUES, Sept 29%%%C-HPP (Part 3)
Principal Investigator Council Meeting
13:15 - 14:15%%%Room 12
|Oct 1, Thursday
HPP Post-Congress Day
Venue: SFU Harbour Centre
08:30 - 16:30
(Chaired by Gil Omenn)
Progress of HPP
09:00: Overview and Metrics
09:20: C-HPP highlights
09:40: B/D-HPP highlights
10:00: PeptideAtlas/neXtProt 2015 updates
10:20: Human Protein Atlas 2015%%%10:40: JPR C-HPP 2015 SI and Highlights
11:30: Lunch break-out Sessions
C-HPP (Rm 18)
B/D-HPP (Rm 19)
13:30: Crowd-Sourcing Prot.
14:00: Testis Proteins
15:00: Membrane Proteins
16:00: Reports from Breakout Session
16:30: Plan of HPP activities
Details in Appendix 1
● Session 1: 07:30-09:00 (Chr Odd No. 1, 3, 5….21)
Session 2: 16:20-17:30 (Chr Even No. 2, 4,.22.+X, Y, Mito.)
● Poster Awards (Cash Prize and Award Certificate by HUPO President) will be given to Total 10 Best Outstanding Poster Presenters at the Closing Ceremony.
Details in Appendix 2
MON, Sept 28%%%C-HPP (Part 2)
Bioinformatics Session 13:15 - 14:15%%%Room: 12
(Chair Eric Deutsch)
● Topics: “What is sufficient evidence for publishing claims of detection of missing proteins?”
● Speakers: Eric Deutsch, Reudi Aebersold and more (details will be updated later).
(Chair: Young-Ki Paik)
● Lunch will be provided to all PIC members and invited members: C-HPP EC, SSAB, Co-PIs)
● Agenda (in part)
- Nomination/Elections of co-Chair, American Rep
- Restructuring the C-HPP groups
- Publication Issues of C-HPP Achievements
- 2016 Plans and more
WED, Sept 30%%%HPP Keynote Session
14:30 - 16:20
Two keynote talks and multiple invited oral presentations.
● Highlights of Sun-Wed HPP
● Strategies for identifying “missing proteins”/ Novel Proteins etc.
● SRM/SWATH-MS: -HPP Deliverables 2016%%%● C-HPP, Cross-Chr PL
● B/D-HPP, Popular/ priority proteins etc
● Antibody Pillar, K.D. Validation Initiative; etc.
● Proposed Crowd-Sourcing Project
● Summary and Discussion of Goals and Deliverables for 2016-2017(All, including SSAB members).
Poster sessions are intended to showcase research in a format that is easy to scan and absorb quickly. This session is designed to facilitate more in-depth discussion of the research than is typically possible in a symposium format.
Session 1: 7:30 - 09:00, Monday, Sept 28%%%Chromosomes #Odd Numbers (1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21)
Session 2: 16:00 - 17:30, Monday, Sept 28%%%Chromosomes #Even Numbers (2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, X, Y, Mito) and Related Technologies.
- Evaluation Team for the Best Posters: Lydie Lane and Peter Horvatovich will organize the evaluation committee for selecting the awardees.
- Poster Awards (Cash Prize and Award Certificate Issued by HUPO President) will be given to 10 Best Outstanding Poster Presenters based on the merits of contents, significance of discovery and deliverables.
- In addition to the C-HPP research subjects (e.g., mapping missing proteins, ASV, PTM on each chromosome), any papers related to common technology or resources applicable to C-HPP can also be presented. All eligible presenters (first authors or senior authors) should be one of the C-HPP members (PI, co-PI or participating members).
- All posters need to be loaded on the board between 19:30-21:00 pm, Sunday. At least one author is required to be in attendance at the poster for the entire duration of the designated session to be qualified for Young Investigators’ Award (Session 1: 07:30-09:00, Session 2: 16:00-17:30
- Posters should be prepared according to the guideline set by HUPO Congress organizer. Poster Presentation Guidelines (see details here)
- The maximum poster size is: 4’ x 4’. Poster Boards will be Velcro and Push Pin compatible.
- All Posters will be displayed in the Exhibit Hall at the Vancouver Convention Centre, East Building.
- Keep illustrations and text simple, remember that one must be able to read it from a distance.
- Setup hours: Sunday, September 27 – 19:30 – 21:00 (during Welcome Reception)
- Take down hours: Wednesday, September 30 by 16:30; any posters not removed by 16:30 will be discarded by management.
Poster Printing Guidelines: It is important to set up your slide to a size that is proportional to the printed size of the poster. In PowerPoint, go to Page Setup and select Custom. Fill in the proper width and height.
The following printed poster sizes are available:
48 inches (w) x 48 inches (h) – square
48 inches (w) x 24 inches (h) – landscape
24 inches (w) x 24 inches (h) – square
Maximum poster size: each poster can be a maximum size of 48 inches wide x 48 inches high. Fonts – Choose two fonts at most, nothing cursive. Stick to sans-serif fonts for legibility: Arial and Helvetica are recommended. If you wish to use a serif font, we recommend Times New Roman (Windows) or Times (Macintosh).
Excel Charts – You can paste Excel charts into PowerPoint: from Excel, select your chart and Copy, then in PowerPoint, Paste the chart where you want it to appear. For detailed instructions, please click here.
Word Text – insert a text box into your PowerPoint slides, copy the text from your Word document and paste it into the textbox in your slide.
Image Files – To add image file, select “Insert”>”Picture”. Images should be good quality and appear clear and sharp on your screen. Since they will be enlarged for printing, we recommend that images are set to a resolution of 300 dpi.
Backgrounds – For legibility and viewing ease, we suggest that you keep your backgrounds simple and avoid using dark colors.
Abstract provided for the poster are available here.
The winner of the poster award are:
Amr Elguoshy (Chr X)
Ekaterina Mostovenko (Chr 19)
Concha Gil (Chr 16)
Mauricio Ronci (Mito)
Young-In Kim (Chr 9)
Jin-Young Cho (Chr 13)
Gilberto Domont (Chr 15)
Qidan Li (Chr 1, 8, 20)
Weiming Zhang (Chr 1, 8, 20)
Dong Yang (Chr 1, 8, 20)
Click here to go the overview of C-HPP activities in HUPO 2015, Vancouver.